Client dialup networking tab has no entries

Client dialup networking tab has no entries

Post by Rob Brys » Thu, 27 Feb 1997 04:00:00

I have one particular Win95 client running Exchange 4.0 that refuses to
retain the entries in the Exchange Server Dial-up Networking tab.  The
box for the dial-up connection shows the correct entry, but username,
password and domain remain blank no matter how many times I put entries
in and click apply and/or OK.  This of course causes an immediate failure
when trying to dial the NT Server to exchange mail or download the offline
address book.  Four other PC's are set up to use dial connections and are
working fine.  Has anyone seen this behavior before??? and does anyone
know where the data for these entries is kept - maybe they can be manually
edited in.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Rob Bryson