command line exchange mail sender

Post by David.Chap.. » Tue, 07 Jul 1998 04:00:00

I'm looking for a program that I can run from the NT Scheduler (AT
command)  that will send a routine email via Exchange.
Any ideas ?

command line exchange mail sender

Post by Wesley Peace [MVP » Tue, 07 Jul 1998 04:00:00

There are a number available.  For what you want you might take a look at
MAPIsend in the Exchange Server Resource Kit.

Another popular mailers is blat. Check some of the popular shareware
locations for additional choices.

Microsoft BackOffice/Exchange MVP

A closed mind is like a closed book: just a block of wood. -Chinese
Proverb

Post by Rich Matheis » Wed, 08 Jul 1998 04:00:00

>I'm looking for a program that I can run from the NT Scheduler (AT
>command)  that will send a routine email via Exchange.
>Any ideas ?

The Back Office Resource Kit has SENDMAIL (or it *had* it; I think
they renamed it MAPISEND).

You can also try BLAT (it's available from many places on the web) for
SMTP messages. There's probably a host of other tools, too.

1. Command line mail sender

Hi

Does any body know where I can get the command line mail sender utility
included with the Exchange 5.0 Resource Kit?

Alternatively where can I get the whole resource kit?

Thanks
Paul

2. OWA VBScript problem

3. Command Line Mail Sender

4. owa

5. SENDMAIL.EXE : the command line mail sender

6. Outlook Web Access.......HELP!!!!!

7. Send internet mail through Exchange by command line

8. Offline or backup server

9. looking for command line mail client for exchange

10. multiline command in command line

11. Command line mail in Exchange