owa ndrs

Post by pds » Fri, 02 May 2003 04:12:36

whenever a client is in owa and trys to respond to a
meeting request,they immediatly receve a undeliverable
message (to system attendant)even though the e-mail was
sent to the originator.
any ideas???

owa ndrs

Post by David Ruschine » Fri, 02 May 2003 16:03:15

Yes,
Check in Active diretory for a non valid email Address in the recipient
policy,
And check the forwarding rules of the users.
this could happen in a Migrated enviroment, where the old email addressess
to the older Messaging system are still in the users Email addresses.
DR

Quote:> whenever a client is in owa and trys to respond to a
> meeting request,they immediatly receve a undeliverable
> message (to system attendant)even though the e-mail was
> sent to the originator.
> any ideas???

1. Forwrding NDRs etc

We have two sites and for reasons too complex to go into I am unable to
connect the Exchange servers on both sites(one full exchange the other SBS
exchange), to this end I need to be able to forward all the NDRs, returned,
failed and other mail notifications from the Administrator box on Site one
to the Admin box on site two.  Any ideas how I can do this, a basic mail
forwarding doesn't work.

Tar

Alim

There is no such thing as a *humble* opinion

2. Exchange 5.0 inside wingate proxy...

3. Need help on NDRs

4. Allowing incoming SMTP connections based on Reverse DNS

5. How can I customiz the NDRS message

6. Block the extension with VBS

7. Need to extract info from mailbox of NDRs

8. running setup.exe/forestprep

9. Not receiving NDRs using certain types of formats

10. No NDRs for filtered emails

11. Random NDRs from Exchange 2000

12. how to see real text of NDRs

13. NDRs to specific domains