OWA Multiple logons

Post by Jeff » Wed, 13 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Hey all,

I've just installed OWA, and when accessing the page, it occasionally
prompts several times for logon.

For example, I log in, and when the mailbox appears I click on a message.
OWA then prompts me to log in again - sometimes just the NT logon &
password, sometimes it wants the mailbox name & then NT info.

Sometimes it will prompt me at the first message I read and then not again,
but at least once it has prompted me for password info for every message I
click on.

I'm running NT4, SP4
Exchange 5.5, SP1
IIS4

Would SP2 help, perhaps?  Anyone experienced this before?

TIA

Jeff B

remove nospam to reply

1. OWA: Multiple logons...

Everything works well, I just get asked for a Network Logon before the
logon.asp and again after the logon.asp.  How do I get rid of the first
logon?  I also get this "password has expired" promt that tells me to go to
options and change it.  When I go to options, change password, the webpage
wont come up.

Thank you for your help!

Jeff

2. exchange 4.0 with dirsync SMTP with MS MAll

3. OWA-SSL multiple logons required

4. Distribution List in Global Address List

5. Slow Logons (Verbose logons aren't working)

6. Dat files in MTAdata directory

7. Rejecting Specific incoming mail Exch Srv 5.5

8. multiple mailbox logons

9. multiple simultaneous logons

10. Multiple Logons during Web Outlook/Exchange access

11. Multiple logons from client - how to disconnect?

12. multiple logons