IMAP client (Pocket PC client using IMAP)

IMAP client (Pocket PC client using IMAP)

Post by Hovi » Wed, 21 May 2003 04:11:20

Hello there,

From my pocket PC client using IMAP i'm not able to sedn
em,ails out to all the email addresses outsite of my
domain. This the error message i get:

Your message 'RE: publishing question' could not be
delivered to the following invalid recipients:

Thanks for your help.

IMAP client (Pocket PC client using IMAP)

Post by Scott Fellman [MSFT » Sun, 01 Jun 2003 23:01:15

Hovig,

Can you send via IMAP to external recipients using any other mail client
(Outlook, Outlook Express)? If not, I would assume that your server
administrator has disabled this functionality and you would need to get with
him to change this situation. If so, you should open a support incident with
us. Visit support.microsoft.com to get the full list of support offerings...

Good Luck,
--
Scott Fellman
Microsoft