Exchange web access tool other than Outlook Web access

Exchange web access tool other than Outlook Web access

Post by haribab » Sat, 04 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Is there any Exchange web access tool other than Outlook Web Access that
provide facilities like the famous web based e-mail systems i.e., Hotmail or
Yahoo!?

Exchange web access tool other than Outlook Web access

Post by Chris Schar » Sat, 04 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>Is there any Exchange web access tool other than Outlook Web Access that
>provide facilities like the famous web based e-mail systems i.e., Hotmail or
>Yahoo!?

There are a variety of 3rd party HTML based web mailers which could
interface with Exchange in the same way Hotmail pulls POP3 mail. A
partial list is available at www.cgi-resources.com.

--
Chris Scharff       ! The real winners in life are the
MVP Exchange        ! people who look at every situation

ROT13 required for SMTP Address

Exchange web access tool other than Outlook Web access

Post by haribab » Wed, 08 Sep 1999 04:00:00

        As a policy in our company we will restrict some users POP3 and
IMAP4 mail accesses.
So we can't use any web mail client that is making use of POP3 or IMAP4.

        So I want to know whether there is any Exchange web mail client
other than OWA
that is making use of some other mechanisms other than the above mentioned.

        If you know something about this please reply.

        Otherwise can we modify and configure Outlook Web Access like
Hotmail, i.e.,
a fullfledged e-mail system.

        Expecting reply.