exchange and outlook help wanted!!

Post by mrw » Tue, 24 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Hi there,
1 question this time!

What do I have to do, If I want to read my personal e-mail on diferent win
95 machines.
We are using a win nt 4.0 serv. pack 5 server with win '95 clients with
outlook 97.

Pleas HELP

exchange and outlook help wanted!!

Post by Ben Smit » Tue, 24 Aug 1999 04:00:00

1) Use the profgen tool from the BORK
or
2) Export and import the registry key
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\windows messaging
subsystem\profiles\<your profile>
or
3) Install Outlook Web Access

--
Ben Smith, MCSE, MVP

Exchange FAQ: http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm

> Hi there,
> 1 question this time!

> What do I have to do, If I want to read my personal e-mail on diferent win
> 95 machines.
> We are using a win nt 4.0 serv. pack 5 server with win '95 clients with
> outlook 97.

> Pleas HELP

exchange and outlook help wanted!!

Post by Suvajit Bas » Sat, 28 Aug 1999 04:00:00

1.First you have to create your personel folder . Then share your personel
folder .
2.Go to different computer (from where you want to read your mails ) and
give the path of the earlier computer where you original personel folder
located .

>Hi there,
>1 question this time!

>What do I have to do, If I want to read my personal e-mail on diferent win
>95 machines.
>We are using a win nt 4.0 serv. pack 5 server with win '95 clients with
>outlook 97.

>Pleas HELP

1. Outlook wants to dial into MSN - help!

Hi,  I'm running Exchange 5.0 on an NT 4.0 server, with Outlook and Win 95
on the desktops.  After adding MS Exchange to a user's mail profile,
Outlook tries to dial into MSN on startup.  I've gotten around this by
unchecking the "connect to internet as needed" box in Internet Explorer
properties, but it's a pain, because I'm always checking then unchecking
this setting.

Is there a better way? I hope I hope I hope?  Please reply by e-mail.

Thanks, John

2. Help with exchange/outlook meeting resources

3. Wanted - Exchange professionals who want to help make an Exchange FAQ

4. Sharing all users' Calendars for all users

5. Conflict with Migrating accounts to Exchange 2000

6. Large Message in Messgae Store - Need Deleted

7. Restore problems with Arcserve 6.5 and Exchange backup agent and Exchange 5.5 Help wanted

8. Wanted - Exchange professionals who want to help make an Exchange FAQ