OWA Restored by Uninstalling Exchange... BUT

OWA Restored by Uninstalling Exchange... BUT

Post by Patric » Sat, 21 Apr 2001 05:07:14

ok  so I uninstalled the MS Exchange Server 5.5 and reinstalled it.  the
discussion page is back... however  there is an error  saying it can't find the
Discusion public folder... where should I create that public folder?  in exchange
properties?  IIS?    any ideas?

1. Uninstalling OWA

I need to know how to uninstall OWA and reinstall.  I did not install it and
have no idea where to look for the uninstall.  Sorry if this question sounds
stupid, but I have very little knowledge about this type of network.

TIA,

David

2. Forwarding mail to pop account

3. Uninstalling Exchange 2000 server from Exchange 5.5 domain

4. Exchange 2000 on NT4 Domain

5. Uninstalling Exchange 5.0/Removing Exchange 5.0

6. Removing Inbox Icon?

7. uninstalling exchange 2000 server from exchange 5.5 domain

8. POP3, Exchange Server 5.0, and Eudora

9. Uninstalling Exchange 5.5

10. uninstalling exchange 2000

11. Uninstalling Exchange 2000

12. uninstalling Exchange 2K?