OWA 2000: Error when reacting on a meeting request

OWA 2000: Error when reacting on a meeting request

Post by Andrei Scheibne » Mon, 07 Jul 2003 07:00:52

Hello,
I have Exchange 2000 SP3 under Windows 2000 Server.
When I react on a meeting request from the inbox
under OWA I always get an error window saying
"Operation cant be realized". When this happens
while accepting the request, it is put in the
calendar but isnt deleted from zhe inbox. It is
only deleted from inbox when I accept the request
a second time in Outlook (2000).
Does anyone know that problem and maybe a solution?

Thanks in advance
Andrei

--
----------------------------------
Name:     Andrei Scheibner

----------------------------------

1. OWA 2000: Link inside accepted meeting request not shown as link

Hello,
I have Exchange Server 2000 SP3 under Windows 2000 Server.
A link in an appointment in the calendar under OWA isnt
shown as link, so you cant click on it. It is shown
correctly in Outlook, and it was also shown correctly in the
reveived meeting request. Does anyone know how why this
happens?

Thanks in advance
Andrei

--
----------------------------------
Name:     Andrei Scheibner
Homepage: http://www.buffalo-as.de

----------------------------------

2. Change Password in OWA doesn't show

3. Meeting requests with E2k and Outlook 2000 and CDO for E2k

4. InterOrg Sync Tool

5. Meeting requests in Outlook 2000 w/EX5.5

6. using SMTP connector or virtual server with dialup connection

7. Meeting Requests with Outlook 2000 and Exchange

8. Public folder question.

9. Meeting request over the Internet for Exchange5.5 and 2000 users

10. ountlook 2000 win98 and meeting requests

11. Receiving Meeting Request Messages - Not Included in Meeting

12. Error - reply to meeting request

13. Weird Meeting Request Error