Unable to view Personal Contacts folder in OWA

Unable to view Personal Contacts folder in OWA

Post by Hoa D » Thu, 29 Apr 1999 04:00:00

In OWA, I was able to access my personal contacts folder but unable to see
any information. I can view them in OL98.

IIS 4.0 and Exchange 5.5 are on two different servers.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hoa.

Unable to view Personal Contacts folder in OWA

Post by Siegfried Webe » Thu, 29 Apr 1999 04:00:00

As far as I can remember contact support was added with Exchange 5.5 SP1 in OWA. The OWA machine does run 5.5 SP1 (or higher) ?

--
</Siegfried>