Sharing Contact List/Diary and Tasks in Outlook '98

Sharing Contact List/Diary and Tasks in Outlook '98

Post by Harbringe » Sun, 06 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Greetings,

Im new to MS Exchange 5.5, i have just purchased Backoffice 4.5 and i want
to import my outlook.pst from Outlook '98 to Exchange 5.5 so users on the
network can access it and add/modify the contact list, Calenda and tasks,
how do i do this? Anyone got a good reference site about this issue? Or a
solution perhaps?

All help is appreciated,

Regards.
Shane.

Sharing Contact List/Diary and Tasks in Outlook '98

Post by Amiri Jon » Tue, 08 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>Greetings,

>Im new to MS Exchange 5.5, i have just purchased Backoffice 4.5 and i want
>to import my outlook.pst from Outlook '98 to Exchange 5.5 so users on the
>network can access it and add/modify the contact list, Calenda and tasks,
>how do i do this? Anyone got a good reference site about this issue? Or a
>solution perhaps?

        Add the Exchange Server service to your current profile.  Set the
Delivery Location for the profile to the mailbox (not Personal Folders).
Open Outlook and use the File/Import and Export... option to import
information from a PST.

1. sharing outlook 98 calendars and contact lists

Hello,
Can you share calendars, and contact lists with Outlook 98, running on a
system where there is no Exchange server?

I thought we used to be able to do that when we had Outlook 97 running,
but the gray cells are not what they used to be.

Thanks

2. Help: Internet mail stuck in MTA queue

3. Exchange 5.5 & Outlook 98 Task List

4. Recipient Updates?

5. OWA

6. Fax Connector

7. Sharing Outlook 98 Contacts

8. Sharing CONTACTS - also DIARY if poss.

9. exchange inbox details to contact list in Outlook 98

10. Assigned Tasks not updating on Assigner's task list

11. Task update problem - Exchange server 5.0 and outlook 98 not the usual causes