Sync Lies

Post by Don Gilma » Fri, 06 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Win'95 client with SP2 installed from server over 28.8 (I watched a movie).

Anyway, it won't sync.  It says it is ul/dl messages, but nothing appears
in the inbox.  I get to the office (same user name, different m/c) and
there are the messages.

I've looked around and there doesn't appear to be squat for Client mailbox
fixes.

Suggestions?

Don Gilman

1. Exchange 5.5 Administrator LIES

I added a column to show deleted messages.  I have users that show that they
have 15-20 MB of deleted mail in their folder.  All my users have personal
folders.  I checked some of the these users and they have absolutely 0 KB of
deleted mail.  Why is MSX reporting such a high number, when infact, there
is no deleted mail on the server????

2. Email domains

3. Why must you lie?

4. Outgoing mail problem

5. I lied...it wasn't the last time

6. Error with distribution list in PAB

7. Offline Sync. - cannot sync forms plse help

8. Exchange Server not available

9. Errormessage for Offlineadressbook sync (in sync log)

10. SMTP Event Syncs vs. Message Store Event Syncs

11. Easy Sync/Hot Sync wti Casiopeia

12. Trying to determine whos email server problem lies with...

13. Setting UP Exchange 5.5 as the DIR-SYNC Server in an already existing MSMAIL Dir-Sync World