Help with MAPI_E_OBJECT_CHANGED Error.

Post by Michael Pacific » Sat, 02 Oct 1999 04:00:00

I have been using the following code to programatically create and send an
email with an attachment for a few months.  Our exchange server was recently
upgraded to 5.5, and now when the user is in "connected" mode, the above
error occurrs.  However, in "work offline", the code works fine.  I have
traced the error to the omsg.update statement, but I don't know what's
happening.  If I comment out that line, everything works fine.  I'm just
wondering if the 5.5 upgrade on the server has any affect on the client when
in "connect" mode.  Thanks.

Code:
Set oSess = CreateObject("MAPI.Session")
oSess.Logon ("ProfileName")

Set oMsg = oSess.Outbox.Messages.Add
oMsg.Subject = MessageSubject
Set oRecipTo = oMsg.Recipients.Add
oRecipTo.Name = sAddress
oRecipTo.Type = ActMsgTo
oRecipTo.Resolve
oMsg.ReadReceipt = True
oMsg.DeliveryReceipt = True
Set oAtt = oMsg.Attachments.Add(FileName, 1, ActMsgFileData, FileName)

'Commented out  the following to allow to send when connected (vs. offline)
after server upgrade
'oMsg.Update
oMsg.Send

oSess.Logoff

--
Michael Pacifico
Movado Group, Inc.

1. HELP HELP ....OWA Error Message HELP HELP

Any Suggestions?

Error Type:
Microsoft VBScript runtime (0x800A01A8)
Object required: 'Application(...)'
/exchange/USA/logon.asp, line 12

Browser Type:
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0b; Windows NT 5.0)

Page:
GET /exchange/USA/logon.asp

Time:
Tuesday, July 24, 2001, 2:24:57 PM

2. Slow client initialization

3. name not resolved help help help wierd error

4. Rebooting Exchange w/ clients connected.

5. HELP FAX INSTALL MAPI ERROR HELP HELP

6. Delivery Receipts

7. HELP HELP HELP -- Setup error 183

8. Using CDO message collection sort on userdefined fields

9. Help - blank message with code :Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800420CD

10. HELP!!! Error 2140:Internal error occured

11. Error -1011, various JET errors -- isinteg doesn't help

12. Help - blank message with code :Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800420CD