ODK with IE 5

Post by Mercedes Mat » Sat, 05 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is anyway we can incorporate IE5 into the
Outlook 98 installation process using the Outlook Deployment Kit?  Would
rather the deployment kit install IE5 instead of IE4 if possible.  Did
check Dejanews for this topic but no one mentioned anything definitive.
Some mentioned that we would have to wait for the Outlook 2000
Deployment Kit which should include IE5.  Would greatly appreciate your
advice or comments.  Thanks!

Mercedes Mata
City and County of Honolulu
Department of Information Technology

ODK with IE 5

Post by Ed Crowle » Mon, 07 Jun 1999 04:00:00

No.  But you can deploy Outlook 2000 which installs IE5.  It is supposed to
hit the streets any day now.

--
Ed Crowley MCSE MCP+Internet MVP
Senior Consultant

> Hi,

> Does anyone know if there is anyway we can incorporate IE5 into the
> Outlook 98 installation process using the Outlook Deployment Kit?  Would
> rather the deployment kit install IE5 instead of IE4 if possible.  Did
> check Dejanews for this topic but no one mentioned anything definitive.
> Some mentioned that we would have to wait for the Outlook 2000
> Deployment Kit which should include IE5.  Would greatly appreciate your
> advice or comments.  Thanks!

> Mercedes Mata
> City and County of Honolulu
> Department of Information Technology

1. Outlook 2000 I.E. e-mail problem

1.When on the internet using Internet Explorer 5 and I attempt to open a URL
e-mail address on a web page, I get the "Micorosoft Outlook" error message:
Can't create the item.

General e-mail using Outlook 2000 itself while not on the Internet works
fine...can send and receive.

2. I can longer open up graphic image attachments to an e-mail.  I have to
save them first, then open them with the imaging program.

I am using Win2k Professional as my Workstation O.S.  128MB RAM,
etc...everything else is working fine.  Any suggestions?

Dan Wylde

2. Exchange AND Mobile Information Server

3. Update van IE 5.5 naar IE 6

4. Customization for administrative messages

5. Any issue when upgrade IE 4 to IE 5.5 SP2 in Exchange Server

6. RRAS + Exchange

7. OWA slow in I.E. 6

8. FBfix.zip

9. ODK

10. Outlook 98 ODK

11. ODK Problems ......Please Help.............

12. Progress Level Indicator-ODK

13. ODK