Win 95 Client Disconnects

Post by Stephen Star » Sat, 07 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Is anybody else having this problem or does anyone have a solution:

Our Win 95 Exchange clients (SP3) after a few hours are no longer able to
browse the network or connect to network resources.  Only a reboot seems to
clear the problem.  I should mention that we are running strictly TCP/IP
protocol.

Can anyone make any suggestions?

Stephen Stark
USIC

1. Outlook opens slow on Win 95 clients

Outlook opens slow on Windows 95 clients only when connecting to Exchange
5.5.  I tried adding the server to the DNS suffix with no success.  People
have told me to try putting the server in LmHosts, but Microsoft makes
LmHosts to look harder than I think it really is.  Am I correct in saying
all I need is ?192.168.0.1     server"?  Is their any need for exactly 16
spaces, etc?  Is this my problem, or am I just spinning my wheels with
LmHosts?  Thanks, Gary Coslop

2. setup error about AD

3. HELP WIN 95 Clients

4. unable to send mails

5. Win 95/98 Outlook clients cannot connect

6. SBS Exchange not getting mails automatically

7. Windows 95 clients won't connect to Exchange

8. Importing GAL from external csv file.

9. 3 Users on one Win-95 Client

10. Can't see GAL from Win 95 client

11. Exchange Admin Client for Win 95

12. Win 95 clients can't send e-mail

13. Dialling into Exchange Server 5.5 from Outlook 97 client On Win 95