Outlook 2000 - Customize Outlook Today

Post by bxtr » Sat, 17 May 2003 08:57:01

I have been testing Outlook 2000 with Exchange 2000 in preparation for
migrating from Domino/Notes to Exchange/Outlook.  I am having trouble
with the customizing of Outlook Today.  I would like to have Outlook
Today displayed when Outlook is started.  I have read the Help file so
I am familiar with how to change the settings so Outlook Today will be
the default start page.  My problem is clicking on Customize Outlook
Today does not do anything.  The page never comes up where I can make
the custom changes.  I found some articles in the on-line MS
knowledgebase, but none of them fixed my problem.  Any ideas?

TIA

bxtr

Outlook 2000 - Customize Outlook Today

Post by Robert Cray » Sat, 17 May 2003 09:28:05

Was this one of the articles
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;820575

Quote:> I have been testing Outlook 2000 with Exchange 2000 in preparation for
> migrating from Domino/Notes to Exchange/Outlook.  I am having trouble
> with the customizing of Outlook Today.  I would like to have Outlook
> Today displayed when Outlook is started.  I have read the Help file so
> I am familiar with how to change the settings so Outlook Today will be
> the default start page.  My problem is clicking on Customize Outlook
> Today does not do anything.  The page never comes up where I can make
> the custom changes.  I found some articles in the on-line MS
> knowledgebase, but none of them fixed my problem.  Any ideas?

> TIA

> bxtr

Outlook 2000 - Customize Outlook Today

Post by bxtr » Sat, 17 May 2003 09:55:57

UDAMAN!  Thanks a bunch as this problem was driving me a tad crazy.

bxtr

On Fri, 16 May 2003 01:28:05 +0100, "Robert Crayk"