Browser Does Not Display OWA Icons

Post by John » Wed, 08 Jan 2003 11:15:12

When my users access the the OWA the icons does not
display and it shows "loading"and nothing else. I checked
Technet and there is an article on this "Browser May Not
Display OWA Icons When Exchange 2000 Is Behind a Proxy"
but this is not behind a proxy. It used to have ISA on it
but was removed. It is a Windows 2000 SBS. Thanks John

1. OWA 2003 does not display correctly in browser?

I am trying to get OWA to work properly with Exchange
2003. When I logon to OWA I get jumbled icons in both the
left and right panes and if I click on any of the buttons
I get a runtime error or a page cannot be displayed error.
Anyone else having this problem? I have gone through the
google groups and followed some permissions suggestions
there but still not working.

Thanks.

2. printing out your address book?

3. OWA 2003 Icons and Folder Items Are Not Displayed

4. ???

5. OWA 2002 read icon displays as unread

6. Question

7. Owa not able to Log in with proxy server set on browser

8. outgoing mail spam

9. OWA public folder not accessable due to browser security setting

10. OWA not working due to Directory Browser being diasbled at shutdown

11. Owa not able to Log in with proxy server set on browser