OWA - Content Advisor

Post by Geoff Kin » Tue, 05 Nov 2002 14:46:21

Hello,

I want to have OWA as the only site users can access using
IE6.

Using Q267930 (How to Configure Internet Explorer 5.x to
Block Access to All But Approved Internet Sites)

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-
US;Q267930

I have set IE6 to only allow access to the OWA server.
This works well except for the javascripts.  Each time a
javascript is called, the content advisor displays a
dialog box blocking access.  The script still executes but
cannot implement until I rid this problem.

A work around was to add each script to the Approved Sites
in the Content Advisor - eg: javascript:parent.checknewmail
().  However, each new incomming message you click on has
a unique ID and you have no possiblilty creating an entry
to cover these.

H E L P ! !

TIA

Geoff King