OLE automation error using SchedulePlus 7.0

OLE automation error using SchedulePlus 7.0

Post by Don Adams [MVP-Outlook » Mon, 26 May 1997 04:00:00

It may be just a typo, but according to your example:

Quote:>   Set objApp = CreateObject("SchedulePlus.Application")
>   objApp.Logon

Your line:

Quote:> Set ObjSchForFile = ObjApplication.ScheduleForFile ("c:\tmp\Jonh.scd")

Should be:

Quote:> Set ObjSchForFile = ObjApp.ScheduleForFile ("c:\tmp\Jonh.scd")

Also,  the following code:

Quote:> Set ObjSession = CreateObject("MAPI.Session")
>         ObjSession.Logon

> Result is an OLE-Automation error:

>         'Runtime error, 2147219420[80040824]':
>          OLE Automation error

is Active Messaging code.  You probably do not have Active Messaging
installed on your WS as it did not come with Exchange 4.0.  The new clients
for Exchange 5.0 now install Active Messaging 1.1, or you can find Active
Messaging 1.1 on the Microsoft Appfarm.  Not sure how well Active Messaging
runs against an Exchange 4.0 server, but it should be OK.

Don Adams

Quote:> Dear Sir or Miss,