Unable to Update Public Free/Busy Data

Post by Rajes » Mon, 11 Feb 2002 16:10:12

Hi there

I am repeatedly getting the following message on my
Outlook Clients

Unable to Update Public Free/Busy Data

Any Ideas's ?

Regards

Rajesh

Unable to Update Public Free/Busy Data

Post by Kristian Snellin » Wed, 20 Feb 2002 04:30:58

I have the same problem,

i found the following on the MS website but it made no difference to me
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q247927

Its based on Exchange 5.5 so you have to guess which item its talking about.

If anyone has any more ideas then please please let me know

Kristian

Quote:> Hi there

> I am repeatedly getting the following message on my
> Outlook Clients

> Unable to Update Public Free/Busy Data

> Any Ideas's ?

> Regards

> Rajesh

Unable to Update Public Free/Busy Data

Post by Kristian Snellin » Wed, 20 Feb 2002 04:36:50

i also found this
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q184151 much the
same really

> I have the same problem,

> i found the following on the MS website but it made no difference to me
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q247927

> Its based on Exchange 5.5 so you have to guess which item its talking
about.

> If anyone has any more ideas then please please let me know

> Kristian

> > Hi there

> > I am repeatedly getting the following message on my
> > Outlook Clients

> > Unable to Update Public Free/Busy Data

> > Any Ideas's ?

> > Regards

> > Rajesh

Unable to Update Public Free/Busy Data

Post by Kristian Snellin » Wed, 20 Feb 2002 05:18:29

Me Again!!!!

I take it all back,

change the [Servers 'server-name'/First storage group/public store] Public
folder instances (schedule+ busy data) item [Properties/Permissions/Client
Permissions]

Currently Default is set to Editor, change to None and close everything.

reopen and now change back to Editor - and close everything agian - it now
works??

Hope this helps

Kristian

> i also found this
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q184151 much the
> same really

> > I have the same problem,

> > i found the following on the MS website but it made no difference to me
> > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q247927

> > Its based on Exchange 5.5 so you have to guess which item its talking
> about.

> > If anyone has any more ideas then please please let me know

> > Kristian

> > > Hi there

> > > I am repeatedly getting the following message on my
> > > Outlook Clients

> > > Unable to Update Public Free/Busy Data

> > > Any Ideas's ?

> > > Regards

> > > Rajesh

1. Unable to update public free/busy data

Does anyone have a copy of the fbfix.zip file described in
the knowledgebase article "XADM: Error Message Updating
Free and Busy Data in Exchange 2000 Server (Q286783)"

If so can they pleas email it to me or post it to this
group. I can't seem to work out where else to get it from.

Thanks in advance

Warren Lester

2. Password Change doesn't work in OWA?

3. Unable to update public free/busy data.

4. IMS and DNS configuration?

5. Unable to update public free/busy data

6. spam-protection with exchange5

7. unable to update public free/busy data

8. Exchange NNTP Service

9. Unable to update public free.busy data after E2k Upgrade

10. Unable to update public/free busy data

11. Unable to update public free/busy data.

12. Unable to update public free/busy data

13. Server deleted and now: Unable to update public free/busy data