Web access - Active Server on one box exchange on another

Web access - Active Server on one box exchange on another

Post by Tom Gehrk » Wed, 10 Dec 1997 04:00:00

I have installed Exchange active server on one NT box (PGDP_CONTROLLER).  I
want to access an exchange server on another nt box (EXCHANGE).  However,
the active server insists on hitting mailboxes on a test exchange server we
have running on PGDP_CONTROLLER.  These are both in the same domain.  How do
I let my active server on PGDP_CONTROLLER know what exchange_server(s) to
look for accounts on?  All microsoft documentation says this should work and
even recommends it, but how do you do it?

Thanks,

Stuart

1. Web access - Active Server on one box exchange on another

I have installed Exchange active server on one NT box (PGDP_CONTROLLER).  I
want to access an exchange server on another nt box (EXCHANGE).  However,
the active server insists on hitting mailboxes on a test exchange server we
have running on PGDP_CONTROLLER.  These are both in the same domain.  How do
I let my active server on PGDP_CONTROLLER know what exchange_server(s) to
look for accounts on?  All microsoft documentation says this should work and
even recommends it, but how do you do it?

Thanks,

Stuart

2. no specific reason

3. Active Server Page Error Event 9 in Event Log --when trying to access Outlook web access

4. Tech Ed Keynote

5. Stupid Question about System Mailbox

6. Urgent Help Please - Mailbox Permissions

7. MS-Exchange v5.0 + Active Server Components for Web Exchange Access

8. OWA IIS on Exchange box but web server is on other box

9. Active Server Pages for Outlook Web Access