Help Please - Internet Mail Connector

Post by Aleks Kalynovy » Wed, 22 Apr 1998 04:00:00

I have found reference to how to install the Internet Mail Connector
for MS Exchange 4.0. I understand that I need to install it from the
cd, but when I go to select the options, the only connector listed is
the MS Mail Connector. I do not have a selection to install the
Internet Mail Connector.... HELP... please has anyone else had this
problem and can tell me how to correct this.....

Thanks in advance....
Aleks Kalynovych
Cerberus Pyrotronics

Help Please - Internet Mail Connector

Post by Amiri Jone » Sat, 25 Apr 1998 04:00:00

If you didn't buy the Enterprise Edition of 4.0, then you don't have
one; it was sold separately if you bought the Standard Edition.  You're
better off just upgrading to 5.5, though; it's a better product (support
for POP3, IMAP, and LDAP, Web access to mailbox).

1. Help Please - Internet Mail Connector

I have found reference to how to install the Internet Mail Connector
for MS Exchange 4.0. I understand that I need to install it from the
cd, but when I go to select the options, the only connector listed is
the MS Mail Connector. I do not have a selection to install the
Internet Mail Connector.... HELP... please has anyone else had this
problem and can tell me how to correct this.....

Thanks in advance....
Aleks Kalynovych
Cerberus Pyrotronics

2. OL98 Deleted/Missing Rules

3. HELP ME PLEASE I AM GOING NUTS, OVER EXCHANGE AND THE INTERNET MAIL CONNECTOR

4. Change Password with OWA

5. internet mail connector problems - please help!

6. Tow SMTP Directions

7. Please Help - Internet Mail Connector

8. ESEUTIL

9. Cannot view Internet Mail Connector Properties in Exchnage Admininstrator........Please help

10. Please Help - Internet Mail Connector

11. Help please ! - Internet Mail Connector

12. Please Help - Internet Mail Connector Setup

13. Cannot view Internet Mail Connector Properties.......Please help!!!!!