can't access Contact subfolders in OWA

Post by JY » Fri, 01 Jun 2001 05:17:57

I've created folders within Contacts, such as personal, business etc... in the
regular outlook client. When I try to access the folders within Contacts in OWA,
I get the following error message.

"this version of Outlook Web Access only supports your primary contact folder"

can this be fixed?

We're running Exchange 5.5 sp4 for Exchange

can't access Contact subfolders in OWA

Post by Sue Moshe » Fri, 01 Jun 2001 05:30:38

The message is correct. Exchange 5.5 OWA supports only the user's default
Contacts folder.

--

Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of