e-mail to internal mail

Post by Phillip Ingl » Fri, 06 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Hello
I am trying to set up an e-mail system for my company.  We have a pretty
small network (15PC's) using peer to peer networking.  Some PC's are
running WFW311 some run WIN95 and a couple run NT3.51 (soon to be
upgraded to NT4.0)  I have a fax modem on one of the NT machines which i
use to connect to our service provider and retrieve mail.  As part of
our web site service we can arrange to have e-mail sent to a number of

When this mail arrive it is then necessary for me to manually forward
the mail to people within the company by using our internal MSmail.
I am looking for some software which would automatically perform this
task, and also seamlessly send e-mail out from the other computers on
the network when they use ms-mail.
Is there such a package out there?
Phillip Ingle              (http://members.aol.com/philingle)
Design Engineer
International Safety Components Ltd.   (http://isc.wales.com)

1. e-mail to internal mail

[...]

2. NDRs not going to postmaster

3. E-mail Disclaimer--INTERNAL Mail

4. Running exmerge automatically

5. e-mail to internal mail

6. Need I install and configure DNS in my exchange server?

7. Terminal Services and Local Time Change

8. Content Filter of Internal to Internal Mail on Exchange

9. Allow internal email and block external mail for a user

10. Question: Keep getting an email from: Mail System Internal Data

11. Sending mail externaly with the same email domain name as internal