Uninstalling Exchange Admin install?

Post by Billy F. Stagg » Wed, 10 Mar 1999 04:00:00

I recently installed the Exchange with the Admin only options (from a copy
of BackOffice 4.0)on a NT server but I didn't realize that it would install
and run all the services. Now I would like to uninstall it from my server
but there is no uninstall. I tried the uninstall that BackOffice left, but
it didn't uninstall Exchange.

Please, forward a copy of your responses to my mail box at

Thanks,

Billy F. Staggs

Uninstalling Exchange Admin install?

Post by Ron Spadafora - MC » Thu, 11 Mar 1999 04:00:00

On Tue, 9 Mar 1999 13:49:48 -0600, "Billy F. Staggs"

>I recently installed the Exchange with the Admin only options (from a copy
>of BackOffice 4.0)on a NT server but I didn't realize that it would install
>and run all the services. Now I would like to uninstall it from my server
>but there is no uninstall. I tried the uninstall that BackOffice left, but
>it didn't uninstall Exchange.

>Please, forward a copy of your responses to my mail box at

>Thanks,

>Billy F. Staggs

Run the exchange setup for CD#3 in the BO collection (BO 4.0 anyway).
It's buried in a third of forth level directory so do a seach for
setup.exe.  When you run the setup, select either add/remove or the
remove all (depending on whether you want to leave the admin part on
the server or not).

Ronald J. Spadafora, Jr.
MCP, MCP +I, MCSE, MCSE +I

1. Uninstalling Exchange Admin install?

I recently installed the Exchange with the Admin only options (from a copy
of BackOffice 4.0)on a NT server but I didn't realize that it would install
and run all the services. Now I would like to uninstall it from my server
but there is no uninstall. I tried the uninstall that BackOffice left, but
it didn't uninstall Exchange.

Please, forward a copy of your responses to my mail box at

Thanks,

Billy F. Staggs

2. Move Exchange server...

3. Uninstalling Exchange Admin only.

4. Send button in OWA not working

5. Installing and uninstalling exchange server 5.5

6. Help! God save me!

7. Uninstalling or Reinstalling w/o Admin account

8. Outlook hangs after email with many recipients

9. Installing and Uninstalling

10. Exchange 5.5 (Svc Acct Admin, Admin, Permissions Admin)

11. Install Exchange 5.5 Admin Utility on Windows 2003 Server