HELP with Changing from Eurdora to Microsoft Exchange

HELP with Changing from Eurdora to Microsoft Exchange

Post by Phil Bartlet » Wed, 03 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Hi

I have  slight problem.   I want to convert some eudora .mbx files to
microsoft exchange .pst files.  I have hit a brick wall.  Does some one out
there know of a utility that will allow me to do this.  Please reply by
email.

Thanks in adv

Phil

HELP with Changing from Eurdora to Microsoft Exchange

Post by Alex Brow » Wed, 03 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Outlook 98 does this happily

-Alex

Quote:>Hi

>I have  slight problem.   I want to convert some eudora .mbx files to
>microsoft exchange .pst files.  I have hit a brick wall.  Does some one out
>there know of a utility that will allow me to do this.  Please reply by
>email.

>Thanks in adv

>Phil

HELP with Changing from Eurdora to Microsoft Exchange

Post by Cliff Byru » Fri, 05 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Happy is not quite my experience. My Eudora Pro 3.0 mail system was configured
to have several mail folders (.mbx & .toc files). Outlook 98 imported all the
received mail correctly, but imported none of the outgoing mail correctly.
Specifically, Outlook lost the date and time the message was sent. If you can
live with losing your record of responses to messages, then Outlook did just
fine. I've yet to figure out how to the appropriate fields in the message
archive (expecially since the Outlook .pst file in binary.

Cliff Byrum