OWA script errors

Post by Alex Eardle » Wed, 23 Apr 2003 20:09:15

Hi all,

I have a user attmpting to use OWA (2k) from a w9x machine with ie5.5.

The browser gets as far as loading the frames and icons and then sits on
create object". That's as far as it can get.

It's particular to this one machine as he can log on elsewhere without a
problem while other users cannot logon on his machine.

Any clues anyone?
TIA
A.

1. OWA Script Error (ASP 0115)

[This followup was posted to microsoft.public.exchange.admin and a copy
was sent to the cited author.]

I'm getting the following script error when trying to connect to my OWA
server:

error 'ASP 0115'
Unexpected error

/exchange/USA/logon.asp

A trappable error occurred in an external object. The script cannot
continue running.

------------------------
Of course we "really didn't change anything" that I am aware of on this
box.  Any help, insight, word of encouragement would be greatly
appreciated!

Any thoughts?

2. Enterprise or Standard?

3. OWA: script error prevents main viewing frame from displaying (client issue)

4. Auto Reply to List Server?

5. OWA script error is haunting my dreams

6. e-mails going to Groupwise instead of Exchange

7. OWA - Script Errors

8. automating the mounting and dis-mounting of the database

9. OWA Script error

10. Event Script Errors - which script???

11. Event Script Errors - which script is that???

12. VB script error in OWA

13. OWA VB SCRIPT ERROR IN V5.0