Offline folder Send/Receive NG, F9 OK

Post by Peter Cumiske » Thu, 17 Oct 2002 22:18:09

Hi Guys,

We have recently introduced Windows 2000 and Exchange 2000 into an existing
Exchange 5.5 organisation.

Half of our users are remote site users that work in outlook offline. Before
moving mailbox from exch 5.5 hitting Send/Receive key  would allow send
receive items to be synchronised with mailbox on exchange.

After moving mailbox if we hit send/receive messages still sit in the
outbox. Hitting F9 messages get sent and received.

Any clue's on how to solve this problem would be greatly appreciated.

regards

Peter Cumsikey

1. Offline folder Send/Receive NG, F9 OK

Hi Guys,

We have recently introduced Windows 2000 and Exchange 2000 into an existing
Exchange 5.5 organisation.

Half of our users are remote site users that work in outlook offline. Before
moving mailbox from exch 5.5 hitting Send/Receive key  would allow send
receive items to be synchronised with mailbox on exchange.

After moving mailbox if we hit send/receive messages still sit in the
outbox. Hitting F9 messages get sent and received.

Any clue's on how to solve this problem would be greatly appreciated.

regards

Peter Cumsikey

2. Owa Hipaa statement exchange 5.5

3. Sent Folder empty but offline OK

4. "Total no. Items" incorrectly displayed in Mailbox Resources

5. cannot send email, receive email ok

6. emails :-(

7. One user cannot send/receive internal mail - External mail is OK

8. Maximum number of public folders

9. Receiving OK, unable to send

10. Can't receive mail but sending is OK.

11. Can't receive but sending is OK

12. Can Send Not Receive - DNS is ok

13. ping server ok - post to public folder ok but No Internal Mail