Cant read faxes in Exchange

Post by Alex Pau » Fri, 02 May 1997 04:00:00

Recently I installed MS Win95 (950B) over an earlier version. Everything
works fine, but the fax viewer in Exchange. When I try to view a fax I get
an error message stating that either the (viewer) application is not
working, or installed. I also get an error message saying there is not an
association registered for AWD extension files (Exchange fax file format).
However when I try to register the extension I get a message saying that
the file format is already registered for the fax veiwer! Can anyone please
help throw some light on this one?

Cant read faxes in Exchange

Post by Sue Mosher [MVP » Fri, 02 May 1997 04:00:00

Your best bet is to get the latest version of Imaging (later than Win95b)
from http://www.eastmansoftware.com.
--
Sue Mosher
Slipstick Systems, Moscow

FAQs at Exchange Center --  http://www.slipstick.com/exchange

Quote:> Recently I installed MS Win95 (950B) over an earlier version. Everything