error archiving email

Post by stev » Thu, 01 May 2003 19:05:36

Hi All,

Keep getting the following error when archiving my mail. Any ideas? (outlook
2000 client / Exchange 5.5 sp4 server)

Error while archiving folder "Calendar" in store "Mailbox - Ray Paice". Some
items could not be copied. They were either moved or deleted, or access was
denied.

Error while archiving folder "Resolved" in store "Mailbox - Ray Paice". Some
items could not be copied. They were either moved or deleted, or access was
denied.

Error while archiving folder "Sent Items" in store "Mailbox - Ray Paice".
Some items could not be copied. They were either moved or deleted, or access
was denied.

error archiving email

Post by Kat » Fri, 02 May 2003 02:46:45

Check the size of your pst file. There is a set limit of 1.8GB for any pst
file. After which it will stop working correctly.

Quote:> Hi All,