MAC-OS Client for MAC-OS 8.1 and later

Post by Volker Stau » Tue, 01 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Hi, Wold!

We need a Exchange-Client for MAC-OS 8.1 (german Version) and later (we
would update now).

The Server is an 5.5 Exchange-Server (german Version). The Client of
Outlook 97 - Client CD do support only Systems by MAC-OS 7.6.

Or does it work?

When yes? Whats wrong?

V o l k e r

MAC-OS Client for MAC-OS 8.1 and later

Post by Ed Crowle » Wed, 02 Jun 1999 04:00:00

I don't have experience with German version, but what happens if you put the
Client (Outlook) disk in the Mac?

--
Ed Crowley MCSE+Internet MVP
NCR Corporation

>Hi, Wold!

>We need a Exchange-Client for MAC-OS 8.1 (german Version) and later (we
>would update now).

>The Server is an 5.5 Exchange-Server (german Version). The Client of
>Outlook 97 - Client CD do support only Systems by MAC-OS 7.6.

>Or does it work?

>When yes? Whats wrong?

>V o l k e r

MAC-OS Client for MAC-OS 8.1 and later

Post by Troy Curti » Thu, 03 Jun 1999 04:00:00

You can download the German version of Outlook for Mac OS at the following
p2/Mac/.

Good luck!

-Troy Curtis

>Hi, Wold!

>We need a Exchange-Client for MAC-OS 8.1 (german Version) and later (we
>would update now).

>The Server is an 5.5 Exchange-Server (german Version). The Client of
>Outlook 97 - Client CD do support only Systems by MAC-OS 7.6.

>Or does it work?

>When yes? Whats wrong?

>V o l k e r

1. Outlook for Power Mac with OS 8.1 and Exchange Server

I need to run Outlook on a Power Mac G3 with OS 8.1 and connect to an
Exchange Server V5.0 sp2

I have read somewhere that there is a bug with MAC OS 8 which does not allow
Outlook to work.

Is this true or is there a fix. Is the problem fixed in 8.1 or is it fixed
in Outlook itself.

Regards,

Simon Chalk

2. Server Side Auto Archive/delete

3. Mac deployment of Mac Outlook 8.1 Exchange Server Edition

4. GAL properties inaccessible from VB

5. email client for mac OS X

6. Modify Global Address Book

7. Mac OS X Mail Client

8. I have exchange setup on domain1.com, how do I set it up for domain2.com?

9. Mac OS X Outlook 2001 client problem

10. Client for Mac OS 8.5 and Exchange Server 5.5

11. Mac OS client issue

12. Exchange client for Mac OS

13. Exchange 5.5 and Macintosh OS System 8.1