random blank emails in Outlook2002 with Exchange2000

random blank emails in Outlook2002 with Exchange2000

Post by Jame » Sun, 02 Jun 2002 00:03:18

We have a server running Exchange 2000 on Windows 2000
Advanced Server.  Our client PCs are running Windows XP
Pro with Office XP Pro.  With one or two of the accounts,
at random times, an email that is sent from us is blank
when the recipient gets it.  When we go to the sent items
folder, it is blank there as well.  I have done
exhaustive searches in the KB and on the web for a
solution, but have found nothing.  This did not happen
before we started using Exchange.  Do any of you guys
have any ideas?  Thanks.

random blank emails in Outlook2002 with Exchange2000

Post by Ed Woodric » Fri, 14 Jun 2002 09:01:28

Look at your AntiVirus software for clues.

Ed Woodrick MVP - Exchange

Quote:> We have a server running Exchange 2000 on Windows 2000
> Advanced Server.  Our client PCs are running Windows XP
> Pro with Office XP Pro.  With one or two of the accounts,
> at random times, an email that is sent from us is blank
> when the recipient gets it.  When we go to the sent items
> folder, it is blank there as well.  I have done
> exhaustive searches in the KB and on the web for a
> solution, but have found nothing.  This did not happen
> before we started using Exchange.  Do any of you guys
> have any ideas?  Thanks.

1. Outlook2002 delay in email showing up in inbox

We recently upgraded from WinNT4.0 and Exchange5.5 to
Win2kServer and Exchange 2k. We also upgraded to Office
XP. Our clients are not receiving incoming e-mails into
their inbox on Outlook automatically. Either they have
to "touch" their mail box (delete or open an email, etc.)
or manually do a send/receive. There are no items showing
up in the queues on the Exchange erver awaiting delivery
so it appears to be a problem with Outlook not staying
connected to the Exchange server.

Can anyone please give me some ideas on this. I have been
pulling my hair out over this for about 3 weeks.

Thanks in advance.

Mike

2. OWA between 2k & 5.5

3. Blank email appears after sending a new email in Outlook 2000

4. AD Object from Exchange 5.5 system

5. All random emails to one mailbox?

6. Want to book resources through public folders

7. random inbound email failures, continuous Virtual server sessions

8. Free/Busy info suddenly gone!! HELP!

9. SMTP Service = Random emails

10. Exch 5.5 - Cant send emails to few random addresses

11. Seemingly random delivery delay of email

12. Can't email random domain name

13. Seemingly random delivery delay of email