OWA Password problem

Post by Nathaniel Web » Fri, 15 Sep 2000 00:12:39

We have Exchange 2000 RC2 installed on a test machine.  Everything is working
great except the OWA password option.  When you try to change your password in
the options area you get an error page saying it cant find the server.  DNS error
page.  I did change the A records in the DNS server to repoint the default page.
I returned this A record and everything works in the OWA except the password
option.  Can anyone relate to this issue or have an answer to this post?
Thanks
Nathaniel Webb

1. OWA password problem

OWA is stating that a new password is needed in 5 days. I can not get
into OWA options/password changer nor does changing the password via
WindowsNT User Manager help.   It still requests a password change.

Options- Password changer gives "page cannot be displayed" response.

What happens when it hits 0 days? What can be done to

2. Outlook Calendar doesn't show Holidays

3. OWA Password Problem

4. Outbound mail restrictions i.e no internet mail

5. examples of csv files

6. OWA Password problems

7. Staff Check In/Check Out

8. Complex OWA password problem

9. OWA Password Problems!

10. OWA password problem

11. Exchange 5.5 OWA password problem

12. Exchange 2000 & OWA password problem