Outlook 2000 question

Post by LB » Tue, 25 Sep 2001 23:54:12

Is there a limit in the number of folders and sub folders you can have in Outlook 2000? (with Exchange 2000 server)

Thanks in advance

Luc Benoit

Outlook 2000 question

Post by David Sengupta [MVP » Wed, 26 Sep 2001 06:20:34

Not that I'm aware of, though you'd better let us know more of what you're trying to do.

--
David Sengupta  MCSE, CCA
Exchange MVP  & Consultant, Ottawa, Canada

  Is there a limit in the number of folders and sub folders you can have in Outlook 2000? (with Exchange 2000 server)

  Thanks in advance

  Luc Benoit

1. Outlook 2000 question

I am running Outlook 2000 clients on Exchange Server
5.5.  On one of my clients,when I open Outlook,
everything comes up fine, but the Inbox view gives the
error message "Unable to open this folder".  You can
change the view and look at everything else.  You can see
Deleted Items, Sent Items, etc. I checked it from another
machine and it still gives the same error. Then I tried
to log in through Microsoft Outlook Web Access and
everything looks normal.  I CAN see the inbox that way.
Please give me ideas about the way to correct this
problem.  One person suggested that I save the user
profile then delete the account and recreate it and
transfer the mail to the new account.  The only problem
is that I don't know how to do that.  Any help would be
appreciated.

2. SMTP routing from hosts-files ?

3. Using Exchange V4 Client to send/receive mail.

4. Outlook 2000 Question

5. Forwarding mail for 1 domain, to another server

6. Outlook 2000 question

7. Exchange2000Setup

8. Outlook 2000 Question???

9. Fresh Install Exchange 5.5/Outlook 2000 Question

10. Outlook 2000 Public Folder Questions

11. diferents questions about Exchange 5.5 and Outlook 2000

12. Newbie Question about Outlook Web Access and Exchange 2000