Cannot read contacts in different language client of Outlook 2000

Cannot read contacts in different language client of Outlook 2000

Post by Tomislav Joza » Thu, 23 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Can somebody tell me how can I access contacts map on a English Microsoft
Exchange Server with a Dutch Microsft Outlook 2000 Client.
If I try to do this I get a fault: cannot complete client operation.

1. Read receipts in a different language

One of our uers gets read receipts in French when he sends to a particular
company (though other people get them in English when sending to the same
company). He'd prefer English!

Any idea why?

And where are read receipts generated - is it the sending system or the
receiving system or a combination of both?

Thanks
Pete

2. Remote Connections to Exchange

3. Cannot Get Contact List From Exchange In Outlook 2000

4. Exchange 4.0 Distribution List (dl) question

5. Different languages in client

6. Two email domain name

7. folders between different language clients

8. Good deal on 15-tape changer

9. Global address properties not avail to client of different language

10. different languages server-client

11. Different language on OL Clients

12. Clients with different language - help please

13. Client and Different Language