How to change default font Arial 10?

Post by Yeager, Ma » Thu, 08 Jan 1998 04:00:00

I'm a new MS Exchange user (Mac client), and I need to change the default Arial 10 font to something larger before I go blind, but I can't see how. Any pointers?

       my employer, Merck & Co., Inc.  All responsibility for the statements
       sender.

How to change default font Arial 10?

Post by Sue Mosher [MVP » Sat, 10 Jan 1998 04:00:00

You can't change the default font for unformatted messages received via
Exchange Server.
--
Sue Mosher
Slipstick Systems, Moscow

>I'm a new MS Exchange user (Mac client), and I need to change the default

Arial 10 font to something larger before I go blind, but I can't see how.
Any pointers?
>--

>       The contents of this message express only the sender's opinion.
>       This message does not necessarily reflect the policy or views of
>       my employer, Merck & Co., Inc.  All responsibility for the
statements
>       made in this Usenet posting resides solely and completely with the
>       sender.

1. How to change default font Arial 10?

I'm a new MS Exchange user (Mac client), and I need to change the default Arial 10 font to something larger before I go blind, but I can't see how. Any pointers?

       my employer, Merck & Co., Inc.  All responsibility for the statements
       sender.

2. ISDN - Client keeps link up

3. Change default font and font size for OWA?

4. Obj-Dist-Name of new folder

5. Arial font problem in Office 2000

6. GAL has no names in list - HELP!!

7. Changing Default Font when printing a message

8. Add contact to Distribution Group

9. OWA-Change default font?

10. Changing the default font in the mail viewer

11. Changing Default Font

12. Changing the default font for displaying received messages

13. How 2 change the default font while reading mail