OWA and Windows XP - Can't send new message or reply to message

OWA and Windows XP - Can't send new message or reply to message

Post by Mancus » Thu, 04 Apr 2002 12:32:42

Since upgrading to Windows XP, I have a problem sending messages and
replying to messages in OWA.  When I push the "Send" button, the mail window
just sits there. The message is not sent. I can not even save the message to
send when I get back into the office.  I can read e-mail without any
problems.  I was previously running Win 98 SE with IE 6 and I had no
difficulties when working in OWA.

Has anyone seen this behavior?  Any suggestions or insight would be greatly
appreciated.

Regards,

Chris

OWA and Windows XP - Can't send new message or reply to message

Post by <JBO.. » Sun, 07 Apr 2002 03:00:25

Our new XP clients are not able to log onto Web Access
Email to our Exchange 2000 server. I am still searching for
a patch that will solve this problem. Within our Lan, XP
clients work OK with Outlook XP communicating with the W2K
Exchange server.
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Since upgrading to Windows XP, I have a problem sending
messages and
>replying to messages in OWA.  When I push the "Send"

button, the mail window
Quote:>just sits there. The message is not sent. I can not even
save the message to
>send when I get back into the office.  I can read e-mail
without any
>problems.  I was previously running Win 98 SE with IE 6
and I had no
>difficulties when working in OWA.

>Has anyone seen this behavior?  Any suggestions or

insight would be greatly
Quote:>appreciated.