by Rick » Fri, 26 Feb 1999 04:00:00
1. Sharing address book between Outlook 2000 and Outlook Express
Is there any way to do this? Currently I have to import the PAB from OL2000 into OL Express. I would like to have them share a common addres book.
2. How do I assign an internal email adress to public folder?
3. Using Outlook contacts as Address book in Outlook Express
4. HELP! No name resolution
5. converting Outlook 98/2000 email to Outlook Express
6. "we don't relay"
7. Read Receipts from Outlook Express to Outlook 97/98/00
8. attachment in meaningless code
9. can't exchange accessory files between outlook 98 and Outlook Express
10. Outlook Express cant see attachments sent by Outlook 98
11. Read Receipts From Outlook Express to Outlook 97/98/00
12. Outlook 98, Outlook Express and Exchange Server 5.5 problem
13. Resize columns in address book weiv outlook 98