mapisp32.exe

Post by Markus Blan » Fri, 04 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Hello,

10 seconds after starting MS Exchange in Windows NT4.0 SP3 the system
becomes very slow. In the Task Manager the process mapisp32.exe claims
nearly 99% of CPU-time. So I have to terminate the mapisp32.exe process to
be able to work, but I can't receive mails.
What can I do?

Thanks
Markus

mapisp32.exe

Post by Don Pap » Fri, 04 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Hello Marcus,

I have a customer that has called with a similar problem to yours. We are
running an NT SBS Server with Exchange. A client using a Windows95 Work
Station has reported that everytime he clicks on TOOLS or tries to exit
exchange his system hangs up indefinitely. Pressing ctrl-alt-Del brings up
the task manager and shows MASISP32.EXE not responding. He clicks end task
and the system resumes normally and closes the mail client. He also can not
retreive email. Also he is the only client out of 8 that is having this
problem. Hope someone has a solution to this one!

>Hello,

>10 seconds after starting MS Exchange in Windows NT4.0 SP3 the system
>becomes very slow. In the Task Manager the process mapisp32.exe claims
>nearly 99% of CPU-time. So I have to terminate the mapisp32.exe process to
>be able to work, but I can't receive mails.
>What can I do?

>Thanks
>Markus

mapisp32.exe

Post by Marcus Torstensso » Sat, 05 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Had the same problem.

One of my clients had an old installation of proxy-client in his computer.
I removed it, and the problem seems to have disapeared.

Or, edit mspclnt.ini on the client, and change
[mapisp32]
Disable=1

to Disable=0

Could work.

/marcus

Don Papa skrev i meddelandet ...

>Hello Marcus,

>I have a customer that has called with a similar problem to yours. We are
>running an NT SBS Server with Exchange. A client using a Windows95 Work
>Station has reported that everytime he clicks on TOOLS or tries to exit
>exchange his system hangs up indefinitely. Pressing ctrl-alt-Del brings up
>the task manager and shows MASISP32.EXE not responding. He clicks end task
>and the system resumes normally and closes the mail client. He also can not
>retreive email. Also he is the only client out of 8 that is having this
>problem. Hope someone has a solution to this one!

>>Hello,

>>10 seconds after starting MS Exchange in Windows NT4.0 SP3 the system
>>becomes very slow. In the Task Manager the process mapisp32.exe claims
>>nearly 99% of CPU-time. So I have to terminate the mapisp32.exe process to
>>be able to work, but I can't receive mails.
>>What can I do?

>>Thanks
>>Markus

1. While creating Email, Mapisp32.exe CRASHES MY PROGRAM???

I have created a Visual Basic 6 project that at times uses CDO to create
some email messages.  A funny thing happened while this was running on one
machine recently.  I got the following "Mapisp32" error message:

"This program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down.  If
the problem persists, contact the program vendor."

After this message appeared, the program crashed.  The whole screen was
frozen and I had to boot out to get the computer up and running again.

Now, interestingly, my app has NOT caused this problem on some of the other
machines I've tested on; but it happened every time on this one machine.  I
located this user's version of "Mapisp32.exe" on his system and it was older
than the '98 one on my development machine.  This user's Mapisp32.exe's date
is 11/17/96; even though he has Windows 98 as his operating system.  By the
way, merely clicking on this user's Mapisp32.exe file in Windows Explorer
caused the same error to come up as when my app had attempted to create some
email... and this was without my app loaded anywhere on the system.

Can anyone tell me what might be happening here?  Is it okay to just replace
this user's version of Mapisp32.exe with a copy of the more recent one?
Thanks in advance.

2. Belong to an nt domain

3. MAPISP32.exe - Outlook 98 / Exchange 5.0 / SBS 4.0 / Proxy 2.0

4. Newbie looking for Whitepapers...

5. mapisp32.exe has a problem moving into the next pop machine state

6. Can I keep a piece of recipients ' Email send by other user?

7. MAPISP32.exe Error

8. Schedule+ and meeting rooms/resources

9. Mapisp32.exe spinning out past 60%cpu...

10. mapisp32.exe using 99% CPU, inbox not responding

11. MAPISP32.exe - Outlook 98 / Exchange 5.0 / SBS 4.0 / Proxy 2.0

12. MAPISP32.EXE grabbing all resources

13. MAPISP32.EXE shuts down