Inbox Assistant - Auto Reply (not replying to internet e-mails)

Inbox Assistant - Auto Reply (not replying to internet e-mails)

Post by Lupo C. Leyv » Mon, 07 Jul 1997 04:00:00

I defined a "Rule" from Inbox Assistant->Add Rule->ReplyTemplate.

It works when I'm sending from within our LAN, wherein we're in thesame

It does not auto reply, however to any other e-mail coming from the
internet.

Any ideas on what could be causing this? Or how to fix this problem?

Thank you.

Lupo C. Leyva

1. Out of office assistant - not auto replying to internet

I have set the out of office assistant to automatically respond but it does
not work for internet addresses.  Is this normal?  Is there a way to do
this?  It works fine for local users who send mail from the same exchange
system.  I've tried it with Outlook 97 and Exchange client (Exchange server
5.5 sp2,  nt4.0 sp4 server and workstations)

Mike

2. .NET and WebDAV: problems with response-stream

3. SAMPAPPS.PST doesn't appear to work with Service Pack 1

4. Owa and sprint vision wireless internet access

5. Inbox Assistant Reply Not Working (non-internet)

6. Building a report wizard

7. Auto Reply - Not Auto Reply with Out of Office

8. "Reply with"/Inbox Assistant doesn't send the reply