Slow slow slow....

Post by Neil Rosenber » Fri, 17 Jan 1997 04:00:00

It takes about 2 minutes for MS Exchange client to load on my Pentium 133
machine, Win95.  This is intolerably slow, and seems to be getting worse.

Could it be that my growing mailboxes are causing this?

Any help is appreciated.

Neil

1. SLOW, SLOW, SLOW, SLOW

Hi all,

I have installed Exchange sever 4.0 from the Backoffice 2.5 package and
exchange is very slow.  It takes approx 45 seconds to load exchange on
the client machine.  Exchange is installed locally on a Pentium 133 16
megs and it takes about 30 seconds to bring up a window to send or
receive mail and about 45 seconds to get messages.  The server is a
Pentium 166 with 64 megs and there is only 1 mailbox, I have just
installed it, and am just testing it.  Any ideas?????

Thanks in advance for the advice
Sue

2. reply problem

3. OWA SLOW SLOW SLOW

4. Modifying contacts in Exchange 5.5 via Outlook

5. Slow slow slow !

6. Exchange 2k Installation Requirement

7. Slow Slow Slow

8. No internet mail with rule turned on...

9. SLOW SLOW SLOW

10. Exchange server became slower and slower

11. SLOW WHEN PRESSING EXTRA / SLOW FAXES

12. EX2K/MAPI: Slow Sending to External Servers(slow Catagorizer?)

13. OL 2000 -> Exchange startup slow, send attachment slow