Outlook Web Access - Error with attachments

Outlook Web Access - Error with attachments

Post by Keith Schaechterl » Wed, 31 Mar 1999 04:00:00

We are using Exchange Server 5.5 SP2 and accessing mail accounts from
another site over the internet with Outlook Web Access (with IE4 SP1).
Everything was working fine until Proxy Server is introduced into the mix.
Proxy Server is being used at the site we are connecting from.  When we try
to add an attachment to a message we get the following:

IE cannot open the Internet site HTTP://........./exupload.dll

Not enough storage is available to process this command.

Again this works fine until a Proxy Server (v 2.0) is used to access the
internet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Keith Schaechterle

1. Outlook Web Access - Error with Attachments

We are using Exchange Server 5.5 SP2 and accessing mail accounts from
another site over the internet with Outlook Web Access (with IE4 SP1).
Everything was working fine until Proxy Server is introduced into the mix.
Proxy Server is being used at the site we are connecting from.  When we try
to add an attachment to a message we get the following:

IE cannot open the Internet site HTTP://........./exupload.dll

Not enough storage is available to process this command.

Again this works fine until a Proxy Server (v 2.0) is used to access the
internet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Keith Schaechterle

2. NT4 to AD migration issue

3. NDR message text

4. Errors accessing Outlook Web Access Attachments

5. IMC problem ?

6. Message Journaling

7. i get error the web access on web outlook

8. Active Server Page Error Event 9 in Event Log --when trying to access Outlook web access