shared calender with outlook

Post by Roman Fluetsc » Tue, 21 Dec 1999 04:00:00

hello,

how can i share a calender with outlook ?
what do i have to setup on my exchange server ?

regards
roman

shared calender with outlook

Post by Wesley Peace [MVP » Tue, 21 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Create a new Public Folder (on the Exchange Server) of type Calendar and
assign the permissions you want (group and individual) to that folder.

Microsoft BackOffice/Exchange MVP

NOTE: Only posts to the newsgroups will be answered.

Quote:> hello,

> how can i share a calender with outlook ?
> what do i have to setup on my exchange server ?

> regards
> roman

shared calender with outlook

Post by Roman Flütsc » Tue, 21 Dec 1999 04:00:00

hello,

what do i have to do on the client side.

regards
roman

> Create a new Public Folder (on the Exchange Server) of type Calendar and
> assign the permissions you want (group and individual) to that folder.

> --

> Microsoft BackOffice/Exchange MVP

> NOTE: Only posts to the newsgroups will be answered.

> > hello,

> > how can i share a calender with outlook ?
> > what do i have to setup on my exchange server ?

> > regards
> > roman

shared calender with outlook

Post by Wesley Peace [MVP » Tue, 21 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Nothing.

You do realize of course that all of this is created through Outlook (the
client). Just tell your users where the shared calendar is located. You
might even tell them to create a shortcut in the Outlook bar.

Microsoft BackOffice/Exchange MVP

NOTE: Only posts to the newsgroups will be answered.

> hello,

> what do i have to do on the client side.

> regards
> roman

> > Create a new Public Folder (on the Exchange Server) of type Calendar and
> > assign the permissions you want (group and individual) to that folder.

> > --

> > Microsoft BackOffice/Exchange MVP

> > NOTE: Only posts to the newsgroups will be answered.

> > > hello,

> > > how can i share a calender with outlook ?
> > > what do i have to setup on my exchange server ?

> > > regards
> > > roman

shared calender with outlook

Post by Roman Flütsc » Wed, 22 Dec 1999 04:00:00

I have the problem with different language versions Excahange is in english
Outlook in
german. how can I add Exchange with another language ?

> Nothing.

> You do realize of course that all of this is created through Outlook (the
> client). Just tell your users where the shared calendar is located. You
> might even tell them to create a shortcut in the Outlook bar.

> --

> Microsoft BackOffice/Exchange MVP

> NOTE: Only posts to the newsgroups will be answered.

> > hello,

> > what do i have to do on the client side.

> > regards
> > roman

> > > Create a new Public Folder (on the Exchange Server) of type Calendar
and
> > > assign the permissions you want (group and individual) to that folder.

> > > --

> > > Microsoft BackOffice/Exchange MVP

> > > NOTE: Only posts to the newsgroups will be answered.

shared calender with outlook

Post by Nancy Steven » Thu, 23 Dec 1999 04:00:00

I do not have that option "calendar" -  when creating a new public folder?
Outlook 98/Exchange 5.5 sp2

Nancy Stevens

>hello,

>how can i share a calender with outlook ?
>what do i have to setup on my exchange server ?

>regards
>roman

shared calender with outlook

Post by Sue Mosher [MVP » Fri, 24 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Just create a new folder to hold Appointment items.
--
Sue Mosher
Author of