Undeliverable:

Post by Samanth » Sat, 31 May 2003 23:13:18

usernameA from mailbox store bluesky-srv1 can't send email
to usernameB at mailbox store bluesky-srv2, but usernameA
from mailbox store bluesky-srv1 can received email from
usernameB at mailbox store bluesky-srv2.
PS: Both username A and B in the same domain.

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended
recipients.

      Sent:     5/30/2003 10:00 AM

      Username B on 5/30/2003 10:00 AM
            The e-mail system was unable to deliver the
message, but did not report a specific reason.  Check the
address and try again.  If it still fails, contact your
system administrator.
            <bluesky-srv1.BlueSky-inc-10.com #5.0.0>

1. How to change the Undeliverable Msg on Exhange 5.5

Hi,

I have a question , hop any one give me some hits,
I am using a Exchange 5.5 with SP4 ....
When Anyone send mail to me , and type a wrong e-mail Address ,
he will recive below Undeliverable msg ......

" Your message