Question

Post by Roger Kirschwin » Tue, 16 May 2000 04:00:00

We have an Exchange server. On a client W95 box, a user deleted an
Archive.pst file. Fortunately he was able to unerase it. Now the user is no
more able to use the recovered file. Would you be so kind to provide any
help.
Thanks in advance.
Kind regards.

Question

Post by Sue Mosher [MVP » Fri, 19 May 2000 04:00:00

Check the properties for the file to make sure it's not set to read-only.
--
Sue Mosher
Author of

Quote:> We have an Exchange server. On a client W95 box, a user deleted an
> Archive.pst file. Fortunately he was able to unerase it. Now the user is
no
> more able to use the recovered file. Would you be so kind to provide any
> help.
> Thanks in advance.
> Kind regards.

1. Questions Questions Questions

I have a Windows NT 4.0 boax that is running Exchange 5.5. I wish to upgrade
the box to Win2K Server and Exchange 2K.  My problem is that I want to
format the system.  What are the reccomended steps for keeping the
information store and recreating the user accounts? Would I export the
mailboxes and then import into a new server... how about setting the
permission on the boxes?

Thanks so much for the help

2. pub folders are displayed more than once

3. Question: Long shutdown times after installing Exchange - curiosity question

4. Help with temporary shutdown of x.400 connector

5. Distribution List (group) question, Simple question I think

6. Cannot receive mail via IC

7. Outlook Security question... quick question

8. Mail copying into Public Folders

9. Exchange Newbie Question account/storage question.

10. offile question Question

11. Questions Questions

12. A Test Question do you have a question

13. Outlook 98 Question (Autosignature & Internet Headers Question)