cant send emails to one particular email address

cant send emails to one particular email address

Post by deepa rohir » Fri, 14 Jun 2002 22:32:08

Problem Description: Our company uses exchange server for
email n' outlook as its frontend.One particular email
address cannot be reached by any of the computers on our
network,while at same time when sent by a hotmail address
the email goes thro' and every time we send an email to
them it comes back giving the following error message:

Unable to deliver the message due to a communications
failure
The MTS-ID of the original message is:
c=US;a= ;p=AUI;l=AUIEXCHANGE-020612130636Z-14509
MSEXCH:IMS:AUI:AUIMD:AUIEXCHANGE 3501 (000B09AA) 501 mail
not accepted from blacklisted IP address.

Could you pls explain why?
thanks

cant send emails to one particular email address

Post by MVP » Fri, 14 Jun 2002 23:42:14

Sounds as though you have been listed as an open relay somewhere.
http://ordb.org is one, MAPS is another http://mail-abuse.org/cgi-bin/lookup

--
Susan VanAllen
MCSE, Exchange MVP

> Problem Description: Our company uses exchange server for
> email n' outlook as its frontend.One particular email
> address cannot be reached by any of the computers on our
> network,while at same time when sent by a hotmail address
> the email goes thro' and every time we send an email to
> them it comes back giving the following error message:

> Unable to deliver the message due to a communications
> failure
> The MTS-ID of the original message is:
> c=US;a= ;p=AUI;l=AUIEXCHANGE-020612130636Z-14509
> MSEXCH:IMS:AUI:AUIMD:AUIEXCHANGE 3501 (000B09AA) 501 mail
> not accepted from blacklisted IP address.

> Could you pls explain why?
> thanks

1. cannot send email to one particular email address.

Problem Description: Our company uses exchange server for
email n' outlook2000 as its frontend.One particular email
address cannot be reached by any of the computers on our
network,while at same time when sent by a hotmail address
the email goes thro' and every time we send an email to
them it comes back giving the following error message:

Unable to deliver the message due to a communications
failure
The MTS-ID of the original message is:
c=US;a= ;p=AUI;l=AUIEXCHANGE-020612130636Z-14509
MSEXCH:IMS:AUI:AUIMD:AUIEXCHANGE 3501 (000B09AA) 501 mail
not accepted from blacklisted IP address.

You can reach the above email address if you need to send
a test message.
Could you pls explain why?
thanks

2. VBS - One way to catch it...

3. my exchange server won't send email to one particular address

4. Password Changing Problem

5. one particular user have problem to retrieve/send email

6. Timed transmission of email (send certain mail at given date & time)?

7. Can't send email to one particular company

8. Xfer entire ExSrv 5.5 to another PC

9. Problems sending emails to one particular user

10. allow internet mail for particular user to only one internet email address

11. Deny sending email to one external email address or domain

12. Hi. Everytime we send an email using GM to a particular contact, the email

13. Rejecting emails from a particular email address