I am unable to publish form to organizational library

I am unable to publish form to organizational library

Post by Edward Le » Sat, 11 May 2002 07:38:03

I am unable to publish form to the organizational library. I am using
Outlook XP as client and Exchange 2000 Server. I followed these steps to
ensure that I had proper permission:

Exchange System Manager
Folders
right-click Public Folders
choose Show System Folders
bring up the properties for the EFORMS REGISTRY\Organization Forms

Mydomain\Domain Admins is listed as owner. I am a member of Domain Admins.

What gives?

Thanks for any advice,
Ed Lee

1. Problem publishing Outlook form to Organizational Forms Library

Hi NG!

I have created a Custom Form and want to publish the form
to the Forms Library. I receive the message:

Unable to successfully publish the form due to a MAPI
error. The form cannot be installed because you do not
have owner permission.

I have found a KB Article in Technet

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb%3Ben-us%
3B241707

it says, that i have to grant myself the right All Folders
and All Message Rights on the EForm.

I tried to find out where to set that, but i didn't found
it. Where can i do this??

Regards
Reto Barandun

2. Custom Address Lists

3. Can't publish forms to the organizational forms library

4. Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server Post-SP3 MDB

5. Problems publishing Outlook form to Organizational Forms Library

6. Renaming Machine Name

7. Publishing to Organizational Forms Library

8. SPA(Secure Password Authenication) or ssl

9. Cant publish in organizational forms library

10. Error Q241707 Can publish EForm to Organizational Form Library

11. Publish to the Organizational Forms library

12. Deleting Forms from Organizational Forms Library

13. Organizational Forms Library - Force default form