Web Client - 403 Access Forbidden Problem

Web Client - 403 Access Forbidden Problem

Post by news.earthlink.ne » Sat, 26 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Greetings,

I have successfully installed the web client for Exchange. It works when I
try it from the server's console but when I try to reach it from a user's
computer via IE3, I get the following error message:

HTTP/1.0 403 Access Forbidden

I think the problem may be with IIS, but I really don't know.

Any help would be appreciated...please email me.

Dan Glassman
Canyon Partners

Web Client - 403 Access Forbidden Problem

Post by Greg Aske » Wed, 30 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Check out:
http://www.microsoft.com/kb/articles/q167/0/03.htm
--
Greg Askew
Business Information Technologies, Inc.

> Greetings,

> I have successfully installed the web client for Exchange. It works when I
> try it from the server's console but when I try to reach it from a user's
> computer via IE3, I get the following error message:

> HTTP/1.0 403 Access Forbidden

> I think the problem may be with IIS, but I really don't know.

> Any help would be appreciated...please email me.

> Dan Glassman
> Canyon Partners

1. HTTP/1.0 403 Access Forbidden or Error: Access is Denied

Hi, When I attempt to access a Microsoft Exchange Server mailbox from a
browser via  the Web show  "HTTP/1.0 403 Access Forbidden"
and other server exchange  show "Error: Access is Denied" , but I from the
server
access Ok, the problem is from the workstation

Machines : 2 NT sp2 and 2 Exchange server 5.0

2. Help (NO ACCESS)

3. Storage limits problem

4. BCC tracking?

5. OWA problem opening mail forwarded from AOL accounts

6. OWA error 403 - Forbidden Access

7. OWA - HTTP/1.0 Error 403 Access Forbidden

8. Accessing OWA behind the proxy (403 error forbidden)

9. OWA - HTTP/1.0 Error 403 Access Forbidden