Leaving SMTP Mail on the server

Post by Adolfo Santiag » Fri, 25 Jul 1997 04:00:00

 How can I tell the Windows Messaging (aka Exchange) client to NOT delete
Internet mail it retrieves?  I have the latest versions of the client and
Internet Service.

--
Adolfo Santiago
Homebrewer, Computer Programmer

1. Outbound SMTP Mail Never Leaves Microsoft Exchange Server

E-mail messages to certain mail hosts remain stuck in the IMS out-bound queue.
The details state *host unreachable*.

I have applied Exchange SP4 and the problem persists.  Internal and external DNS
servers are online and functioning properly.  Until recently, the server has
functioned properly Any ideas?

Exchange 5.5 w/ SP4
NT Server 4.0 w/ SP6

-jc

2. Spoofing.

3. Why SMTP mails are leaving from X400 connector?

4. Certificate Server and PKI

5. When will Internet Mail/Exchange service leave mail on the server

6. Corrupt message in Outlook inbox

7. The living dead mail server (Exchange server won't leave site)

8. PAB or Contacts?

9. Leaving mail on the server

10. Leaving mail on server

11. Leaving Internet mail on server

12. Outlook express sucked all mails without leaving a copy in the exchange server

13. leave a copy of e-mail on server