Outbound News

Post by C.P. » Sun, 25 Apr 1999 04:00:00

I've setup exchange with newsfeed from my ISP, works pretty good so far.

However I can't seem to find any of my posts back on the newsgourps. I've
checked by connecting to my ISP and using a newsreader straight to the news
server and can't find any posts.

Any help would be appreciated.  Do the reply/posts get sent out the next time
exchange pulls from the newsfeed??

Outbound News

Post by Michael Enti » Fri, 30 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Look at the event log - if there are event "message rejected" or something
else, this may clear the situation.

--

1. Outbound News

I've setup exchange with newsfeed from my ISP, works pretty good so far.

However I can't seem to find any of my posts back on the newsgourps. I've
checked by connecting to my ISP and using a newsreader straight to the news
server and can't find any posts.

Any help would be appreciated.  Do the reply/posts get sent out the next time
exchange pulls from the newsfeed??

2. Mail Forward

3. Microsoft Exchange Server 5.0: outbound news problems

4. Error : "No more endpoints from the endpoint mapper"

5. Exchange 5.0 outbound news problems

6. Can the Public Folder be made hierarchical

7. Microsoft Exchange Server 5.0: outbound news problems

8. Move from one NT-domain to another

9. Error 0x80040115 during outbound news push

10. Outbound News

11. Internet News Service - Outbound error

12. Internet News Outbound Failure

13. Not all news articles retrieved from news server...